ART OF MEDITATION – SCIENCE OF YOGA – STUDY PROGRAM
»CONSCIOUSNESS AND MEDITATION«
Advanced Education Course for Yoga and Meditation Teachers in the courses or on individual basis
1. It is my concern, to show people of today a practical way, how to transform destructive emotions into constructive emotions and change bad habits into virtues, this objective has absolute priority and societal relevance. Only he who knows himself and knows can understand and love others. Only those who accept his subconscious with its dark aspects and the same goes transform sustained, is truly free, free for the most unconditional love.
2. Equally important to our social coexistence is the option that each individual can open up an alternative and independent, inexhaustible source of energy through meditation and energy work (Chi Gung) as a chance to transform the everyday mutual energy-harvesting in an energy gift. Then we can radiate and connect our positive energy for life-supporting humanitarian goals, together with other like-minded people and in resonance with our heart and mind.
3. My search and research on the subject of immortality resulted in two principal directions, they proved to be the most essential sources of ancient knowledge and of concrete possibilities for improvement of our quality of life:
I) „Tao“ Yoga and Meditation Techniques of the »Taoistic Masters« from China, they include with Tai Chi even martial arts for defence, healing arts, energy bodywork (Qi Gong) and dietetics.
II) „Kriya“ Yoga and Meditation techniques of „Siddha“, the „Master Yogis“ from India, affecting all areas of life.
4. I have studied both ways in detail and I practice them regularly. Although I am authorized to pass on the basic techniques to my friends, I do not consider it as my job, to represent these lessons separately and among the followers of a guru or a master. I offer primarily an objective and systematic overview of all the teachings and interpretations of these traditions and I designed out of this traditions a new and better-to-understand method for application in modern daily life. Application and discussion of common practice is to make aware the importance and scope of their philosophical and social consequences and contribute to their recognition. I would like to share my experience and knowledge in equal participation as a friend and companion.
5. Therefore together with some good friends, and later on with a school, I will explore and improve these lessons and techniques. We will use factual and scientific distance, as reference and control tool, while training and developing the perception of power quality as an objective discernment through practice and experience.
6. Starting from the infinite vastness and infinity of the universe, the creation of God and eternity, I can’t see any limit for humanity in the cosmic divine order of time and space unto the physical immortality, the eternal life in time and space. Therefore it’s my major concern to give a responsible and sincere support to people confide in me.
7. The main concern of my work is the vision of a peaceful and harmonious world through above-mentioned techniques and lessons and a viable implementation of this ideal into everyday reality in a small circle of friends. The experience of deep inner peace, calm and sublime enlightenment gives us the certainty of being loved and protected by the divine, and and the converted life force makes us in body, mind and soul healthy and whole. The sharing of this gift is the universal human task and it reveals itself the meaning of our existence.
Please test with my »Short Instruction« or a free „Trial Lesson“, if my method can help you to deepen your meditation practice. Gladly I invite you to contact me and find out in a first contact or in a personal meeting, whether you want to participate on this path:
Private Lessons with Spiritual Counseling individually 1-2 hours »contribution«
Private Lessons can also take place in Uster ZH or elsewhere on individual agreement.
Costs for local promoter; »Travel, Lodging and Meal for Teacher«.
Thank you for your attention and your interest.